Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Is it early or late morning? I can't tell anymore

Is it really only 9am? I'm sitting here in my 7:30 class and it feels more like 10:30 or 11:00. I guess that means this pre-conditioning I'm doing is working. The good news is that I was able to get to bed at a reasonable hour last night (10), so I got about 7 hours of sleep before I got up at 5. Let me tell you, it's boring to be up that early! You can't turn on the lights, you aren't conscious enough to read or study effectively, and no one else is up to hang around with. The good news is tomorrow will be better in that regard. I'm still getting up at 5 (and don't have class till 10:30), but I'm gonna meet Fack around 6 to watch Monty Python together and then I'm meeting Amy for breakfast at 8. If you're crazy enough to be up that early, you're certainly welcome to join us for the movie or come to breakfast just let me know and I'll give you the details.

In other news, I signed up for 16 credit hours next fall. The game plan is to get my hardest classes out of the way so I can have an easy and light final semester next spring (I'll only have 11 credits left, so I'll need a fluff class to stay full time as a student) .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home