Monday, February 06, 2006

BYOM

While the Cru women were gone on Women's Retreat, the guys got together at ECC and celebrated the second annual BYOM (Bring Your Own Meat). Some highlights:
My U.S.D.A Choice grade, 1.25lb T-Bone steak:
Shortly thereafter:
A tray of meat headed for the grill:
Edgar taking a shot at Carpetball:
If you look carefully, you can see the blurred bball that was just thrown:
Garet on his way to a swirly:
Yes, they actually gave him one:
Joe closing his eyes while throwing in dodgeball:
Bliggy just after the throw:
Edgar, Dustin, and I:
And a bonus picture from when we watched a movie in Windsor the night before, Courtney, Dustin, and I:

Ok, as a double bonus I'm even going to give you links to my two favorite commercials from teh Superbowl last night.
First, my top favorite commercial (too bad it's for beer): "Magic Fridge" -Bud Light
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8248766101102341416
Second, "Stick" -FedEx
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8181801990250175607

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home