Monday, March 13, 2006

In Germany

Ok, it's our third day dirtside in Freiburg and I'm paying for a couple of minutes at an internet cafe. The keyboards are really funky here, so it's hard to type. The flights went well (although I didn't get much sleep). I had Schniztl (sp? You try spelling a German word on a compy without spellcheck where you can't even read the net because everything's in German and the keyboard's weird!) for dinner Saturday night and it was really good. We had our first day witnessing in the Mensas (university cafeterias) and it went ok; Shane and I conversed with a phd student and didn't get very far but learned a lot. It's a good thing I bought that external travel hard drive; I've taken over 200 pictures so far. Ok, time to get off, I don't know if I'll be able to post again or not.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI
!
Thanks for the update. We have tried some of those weird computers to send messages. Not easy. Glad things are going well.

We will continue to pray for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home