Sunday, May 14, 2006

Freiburg posts partially released!

Because some of my more dedicated readers are close to leaving for summer project (and a certain one is also bored at work;) ), I've decided to go against my original plan and release what I have so far of the Freiburg posts done. The orginal game plan was to release them when I was done, but I don't think I'll have them done in time so that certain people don't have to rush if they want to read them before the end of the summer. As of when I'm typing this, I have all my coverage up through Thursday of the trip finished and making good progress on the rest. I'll adjust the settings on here so that if you start at the top and read down you will progress chronologically through the trip instead of the usual way a blog has the most recent stuff at the top. I'll also include links to each section at the bottom of each post in case it gets long enough with the pictures that blogger pushes stuff off the bottom of the page. So, here's what I've got so far...

4 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Shawn, I don't know if I can be your friend anymore if you continue to like impressionism.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Um, it's boring. I'd rather look at neoclassicism. It's far more interesting.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

:) why thank you Kathy!

(playfully sticks out tounge at Amy) Hmmph!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Ingres is my homeboy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home