Tuesday, March 29, 2005

M&M's go to the 'Dark Side'

That’s right fellow chocolate connoisseurs: Star Wars Episode III themed dark chocolate M&M’s!! And Jedi themed regular M&M’s with light colors and “Jedi blue.” Could life get any better?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7328162/
Continuing with the Star Wars theme, here is the Star Wars Gangsta Rap if you haven’t already seen it:
http://www.amishdonkey.com/star-wars-rap.php

Ok, so while most of you haven’t even started the last entry, here’s a quick update:
Pray for me for the next month, because of the weather this semester I’m way behind on my flight time, so I need to be flying just about every day for the next three weeks to catch up (and that’s assuming the weather cooperates and I can get a plane, tough conditions to meet).

Also, I have two big tests on Thursday morning back to back. The first is a test in mean old Prof. Mitch Grundman’s CFI Ground class. The second is a lab test in Nolan’s ATC class. I’m completely not ready for either.

Lastly, the NTSB is going to release their preliminary report on the N999SK crash in a few days. According to the latest scuttlebutt around the airport, it looks like icing may not have been a factor after all. The pilot was not instrument rated (and therefore shouldn’t have been in the air at all in the overcast 600ft weather) and there might have been alcohol involved. So yeah, we’ll have to wait and see what the NTSB says.

And now, I turn the floor over to my loyal audience (this means YOU) for commentary…

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to say it, but they did think of dark chocolate M&M's earlier. The M&M's for baking have always been dark chocolate, as far as I know. Then again, I think they're also smaller than normal M&M's. Plus they're normal colors, not Star Wars colors, which may explain a good 40% of the appeal. By the way, in case you haven't read my blog entry (and I don't blame you, it's far longer than a blog entry has any right to be), my brother wants pictures from yesterday. Something about photographic evidence that I really did have blue hair (and still do, but it's fading). And he's sending Dora. I'll let you know when she gets here so you can see her. (for those who don't know or in case you forgot, she's a model... plane!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home