Sunday, June 05, 2005

Anna Playing Pool

As promised earlier, here is a picture of me using Anna as a pool cue at the party for Scott last Saturday:



I just finished the Hitchhiker’s books today (although I just found out that there might be one more book in the series). Definitely enjoyed it; some parts were brilliant (ex. Babelfish, Infinite Improbability Drive, Marvin, the constant inter-relatedness of everything in the series, and the Guide’s perspective on flying) and other things were just plane odd (ex. the starship Bistromath). My Mom sort of enjoyed the movie, but was quite perplexed by all of it. I think it was just a little too bizarre for her liking, but I was able to explain a lot of the things to her.

Now, to bed (after I finish this episode of Stargate, of course). Please note that I’ve added a couple more friends’ blogs to the links list on the right for your reading pleasure.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawn, don't take this offensively, but you're just a huge overgrown kid! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home