Monday, May 23, 2005

Wernher von Braun

In case you haven’t noticed, my posts on here have grown somewhat infrequent compared to during the semester. Why? There’s not that much going on. Work, reading, relaxing, hanging out with friends, that about sums up life around here. I’ll be leaving town on Friday to head up to Minnesota for Memorial Day, we’ll visit some family and then my Mom and I will drive around the state visiting RevTrak clients and potential clients for a few days. I should get back next Friday or Saturday.

Meanwhile, on to the quote that prompted this post:

I came across this as I was reading earlier today and enjoyed it so much I figured I’d pass it along to you guys. It comes from Dr. Wernher von Braun, one of the pioneers of rocketry in the last century:

“Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft...
and the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.”

Thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home