Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Seems I Just Went Through This...

I’ve had two exams today (727 Systems and Music Appreciation) and one coming up tomorrow morning. Needless to say, those combined with everything else going on makes for a pretty well fried brain. Sadly, because I have a bunch of stuff going on tonight (Cary/Windsor dinner, a special service at my church, and swing), I have to get to studying right away or I’ll bomb this test. Hopefully I’ll be able to catch up on updates soon, including Operation Foxtrot, my new 4th apprentice, the latest Perelandra developments, the Romania team, and all sorts of other fun stuff going on.

Really quickly: the Romania missions team is going to try to keep a blog semi-updated during the trip, so for those of you interested, the link is:
http://360.yahoo.com/jmacconnell275

Even more quickly: I just signed onto Skype, so if there are any other Skype users out there; give me a ring.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch. Exams stink. But you'll be happy when they're over I'm sure. In the meantime, I've found a brief distraction.

Star Wars: A New Hope in GIF format

 

Post a Comment

<< Home