Monday, October 03, 2005

No Update Today

Yeah, so it's Monday afternoon and I'm at work, but instead of giving you guys a nice update on the good (Cru), the bad (Saturday's PU-ND football disaster), and the odd (Gorilla and Chicken and Shane, oh my!) of life at Purdue; I must instead study. I have two big exams tomorrow (one covering the entire electrical system of the Boeing 727 and the other covering music from the Middle Ages through the Baroque Period) and another big exam (lots of rote memorization covering everything so far in my Boeing 727 Procedures class) on Friday. Then this weekend is October Break (hopefully I'll get a chance to update before then or during the break). So yeah, please pray for me and I'll update again when I can.

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will pray for you. Hope all goes well.

Grandpa and Grandma

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PT update: Status Charlie/Delta unknown. Inform ASAP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home