Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Alpha Soon

Well, I'd hoped to get the update on Operation Alpha up today, but it's turned out to be pretty long (complete with pictures and a video) and I'm afraid it won't be ready before I get off work tonight. The good news is that it will give you guys an unprecidented look into the planning and execution of one of my larger scale (but still not "Legend"-level, the highest order of my plots) pranks. In two other quick bits of news, my parents returned safely home (and very tired) yesterday from Romania. Also, my Multi-Engine Checkride is now scheduled for Friday morning at 7:30am with Prof. Larry Gross as the examiner. Word on the street is that this is the easiest checkride I'll ever have to take, so I'm fairly optimistic about it.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I can't wait to read about Alpha! I saw the pictures on facebook and I was flippin out!

I thought Prof. Gross was the really hard one though... Oh well! Be Seeing You!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home