Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tschüs!

Sorry I haven't had any time to blog (been a bit busy). At 7:30 this morning I'm leaving for my Summer Project in the Middle East and won't be back until July 17th. I highly doubt I'll be able to post anything while I'm over there, but most of you regular readers should be on my email update list anyway (or know someone who is). Thank you all for your prayers and encouragements in the months leading up to this trip and especially for your prayers while we are over there; they mean more to me than you realize. God bless!
Be Seeing You!
Shawn M. Erdenberg

3 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Blogger Amy said...

You could stand a "I'm home from Project" blog...

 
At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, you could have sent an "I'm home from project" email...

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Amy said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home