Sunday, June 12, 2005

Causing Trouble

Not much has been happening lately (hence the lack of recent posts). Work has been pretty dull. Saturday afternoon was Toby’s birthday party. We played some Smash Bros (I’m terrible), MarioKart (surprisingly good for not having played in 6 months), watched a movie, played some more MarioKart, and then a few of us headed over to Steak ‘n Shake for some food. We were so nice we didn’t even sing to him!

One piece of good news: I got my diploma in the mail yesterday! I know officially have an Associate of Science degree from Purdue!

Jordan McCroskey (aka “Durga”) spent the night here Saturday, which was good because I haven’t seen him in forever (Christmas or even last summer, I can’t remember). We had a good time, especially when we were mercilessly pummeling each other in Worms: Armageddon.

My friend John came to visit church on Sunday morning. I know him from college class in previous summers when he was a student in the area learning to become a mechanic. Now he’s graduated and living with family in Ohio, but he might be moving back here later this summer. He is known as being crazy and certain trouble, so I thought it perfectly appropriate to get a couple of pictures with my cell phone and edit them to put on here. He wore this nice suit, telling us he was trying to look “respectable” (but we all know better). ;)

Here are the original shots as they came out of my cell phone:



And here is the final result:



I have a business trip to Indiana from Wednesday-Friday this week, including stops in Indy and Muncie. We’re doing sales presentations for area schools. I doubt I’ll have time to stop and see anyone though, but it should be a good trip. That’s about it for now, so I should head upstairs and join the party (this afternoon is Scott’s graduation open house for friends in this area and it’s just started).

(Actually, as I post this the party is now long over. I just finished writing the post but didn’t have time to actually upload it before I had to head upstairs)

As usual, comments are always welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home