Monday, December 12, 2005

Finals

It’s finals week, so here’s my exam schedule:

Monday (today)
AT 354 King Air Operations 7-9pm
Tuesday
AT 355 Boeing 727 Systems 1-3pm
Thursday
MUS 250 Music Appreciation, 3:20-5:20pm

All 3 exams are hard and I have to do well on all of them to keep my grades up. If it seems unfair that I only have these three, keep in mind that I’ve already taken two (Multi checkride and my sim checkride) and that I don’t have to take the AT 321 727 Operations final because of how I’m doing in the class. Please pray for me because I don’t have nearly enough time to study (especially for the 727 Systems tomorrow) and I have to do well.

One other side note, I saw Narnia twice on Friday and it’s amazing. I’ve said for a long time that if they do it right, it has the potential to rival Lord of the Rings for quality and I think I can safely say it does. If you haven’t seen it yet, go as soon as you can, it’s worth it. I was reading on the news that it grossed 67 million opening weekend in the US alone, making it the second largest opening weekend for any December-released film in history (topped only by LOTR: Return of the King), so I think we have a lot of potential for them to make more of the series.

Anyways, back to studying…

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope ya did well! When are you heading home?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home