Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bloomington

Quick update for those of you wondering why I've disappeared the last couple of days. I'm currently on a RevTrak business trip with my Mom in Indiana. We got to Fort Wayne to set up our booth for the Indiana Association of School Business Officials conference yesterday afternoon, then I got to spend the evening hanging out with Dustin and his friend Bobby. We spent all this morning working the booth and then drove to Bloomington (boo IU!) for the night and a sales call tomorrow morning. We also got to meet up with Kathy for dinner as we were passing through Indy and had a good time. Anyway, before I get back to work uploading pictures for the Freiburg stuff, I'll give you a link to keep you entertained (came across this on jkOnTheRun).
A 6-minute documentary on the evolution of dance (props to anyone who actually remembers when most of these were in style)
Evolution of Dance
(as a side note, it was hilarious to show it to my Mom because she actually does remember a lot of the older ones).

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Shawn said...

Discovering Your Natural Talents (previously titled Unlocking Your Sixth Suitcase) by John Bradley and Jay Carty

 

Post a Comment

<< Home