Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Update "Soon"

I have been working like crazy on a special project that, for the moment, I am not at liberty to discuss. Also busy preparing for my Instrument Checkride (which could be as early as the start of next week), so that takes a lot of time. The good news for you is that there is an update coming soon! Potentially as early as tonight, I will be disclosing some of the details on my special project. So to give you something to look at while you (anxiously, of course) await my next update:
Jonah Goldberg wrote a syndicated column that was printed on the Opinion's page of today's Exponent (Purdue's student newspaper). They didn't post it on their website, so here's a link to the same column elsewhere. Finally something out of the Exponent that actually makes sense (figures that it's syndicated):
http://washingtontimes.com/commentary/jgoldberg.htm
While you're looking at the news, I'd advise you also take a look at yesterday's letter to the Opinion's page by Emily Cushman:
http://www.purdueexponent.org/interface/bebop/showstory.php?date=2005/04/11§ion=letters&storyid=411lettercushman
Also see today's cover story, also on the Jake Campaign issue:
http://www.purdueexponent.org/interface/bebop/showstory.php?date=2005/04/12§ion=campus&storyid=AgreeWJake

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger Josh said...

Does that special project have anything to do with a potential fleet of light VTOL aircraft which the Air Force needs to apply swarm tactics, or the other project I tried to help you out with.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

Rats! Now I'm gonna have to kill all of you. Way to go Josh ;)

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This explains why I'm dead now... darn.

Check out the link I've posted... although if you ever decide to use it, keep a copy on your computer. Carmela had posted an awesome testimony on it, and when the service changed to a previewing policy, it decided to disappear mysteriously :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home