Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Arrrggh! (or: Talk Like A Pirate Day)

Sorry, no time for a real post today (life has continued to be crazy around here). The latest: car is working, Lappy needs to go back to Toshiba because they botched the repair, the King Air trip to Boston last week was so-so, and I just got an email that a couple of my classes today and tomorrow are cancelled because Prof. Bernie Wulle is in the hospital (that's all I know, so please pray for him). That's all for now (check back later today or call me for one of my new favorite pirate jokes, I'm not going to post it now because I don't want to spoil my ability to tell it today).

ARRRR!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Shawn said...

As promised, my new favorite bad pirate joke:
Q. How much does it cost a pirate to get his ears pierced?

A. A buck an ear!! Arrrrr!!!!!

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Arrrrghhhh! (Pirate for, "Stupid joke, Shawn!!!") J/K! It made me laugh. Make yourself a parrot to wear on yr shoulder out of foil... Okay. I'm sleep deprived and being ridiculously random.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home