Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I'm Beat

Uff-da, I'm exhausted! Hence the nap that I'm about to go take. :) Real quick before that:

-I passed the Instrument Checkride! Although I think I only just barely passed; a pass is a pass. I'll talk more on the specifics of it later.

-The Creative Date went well. The computer crashed while it was rendering the DVD, so we had to improvise and hastily hook up my laptop so we could show the video. We also had problems getting a room to have it in (they didn't want to let us use the room) and the food wasn't ready until much later than expected. So it got off to a rocky start, but once people got into the game and the plot started coming together it went well. We didn't get to develop as many of the characters as I was hoping, but some people really got into character and it was a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll be able to get the videos up on here soon, but it'll still be a day or two.

Now, about that nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home