Thursday, September 28, 2006

Is Blogger Broken?

Apparently so. You see, when I've looked at my last post (from several different computers), Blogger is quite sure that only 4 people commented on ideas for fluff classes (specifically Grandpa, Rebecca, "Guess Who," and Kathy), yet others have also insisted that they made comments as well. Seeing as how I've got no reason to doubt them, I'm guessing there must be something wrong with Blogger.

So, here's how you can help test if this is a one-time problem or something ongoing; please leave a comment to this post. You don't really have to have much to say (although funny/random/weird anecdotes/jokes/etc and public declarations of your undying loyalty to my ongoing campaign for world domination are always appreciated), except that I also want you to say how many comments are on the post at the time that you are posting it (including your own). If you aren't one of the four above whose Fluff posts are actually showing up and you have something to say on the matter, I still haven't decided on my fluff class yet, so please throw that in.

In other news, I have three exams between today and tomorrow (one today in Airline Indoc, one tomorrow in Financial Accounting, and one take-home for Aviation Security due 5pm tomorrow via email), so I can't really stop to make a full post. I'm also trying to Ghost the Lappy (it and Norton Ghost don't get along very well), so I have a backup in case I don't like Vista when I install it (which will be as soon as I get it backed up to my satisfaction).

As a warning, if you give me a call, don't expect me to know who you are from Caller ID. I got a new phone a couple of days ago, but I'm going to have to manually re-enter all 246 contacts because I can't transfer them over the SIM card. So, until I get those re-entered, my Caller ID only shows numbers and my only knowledge of who's calling is if I recognize the area code. Albert was nice enough to sell me a halfway-decent Bluetooth headset he's not using, so don't be surprised if I become like the Fack with a small plastic bug perpetually perched on my ear.

Update 9/27/06 11:27am: As soon as I uploaded this post, Blogger suddenly decided there were two more comments on the Fluff post. I don't know why it's acting this way, but there is definitely something wrong going on. That said, please go ahead and leave comments as I requested above so we can figure out if it's still acting up like that.

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Hey! It currently says there are 0 comments on this post. If you don't comment on my blog, I'll Saran wrap your car. So say something. After you study for those crazy exams. Hope they go well!!! g2g, have class. :) CCC> (ice cream)

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Leah said...

Hey! It's your "cutest apprentice." Anne says go ahead and use her poem! She's glad it made you laugh cuz that was the point. It only says there's 1 comment on yr blog post and it's from me! Aren't I awesome?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home